Magewell’s USB Capture Plus external video capture devices enable all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required. Featuring driver-free installation and automatic input detection for true plug-and-play operation, USB Capture Plus devices are the easiest and most reliable way to bring high-quality video and audio into popular software applications for live streaming, encoding, web conferencing, collaboration, medical imaging, lecture capture and more.
The USB Capture DVI Plus captures video up to 2048x2160 through its DVI interface. It can also capture HDMI sources, as well as VGA or component analog video signals, with the use of simple adapters. (See “Related Products” for additional models with different input connectivity). Embedded audio support is complemented by separate analog audio input and output for capture and monitoring.
FPGA-based video processing provides high-quality up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more while maximizing host system CPU availability for third-party software.
- Enables all types of computers including laptops to capture professional video and audio signals through a standard USB 3.0 interface, with no additional power source required
- Captures one channel of video up to 2048x2160 through a DVI interface
- Can also capture HDMI, VGA or component analog video signals with the use of simple adapters
- Zero-CPU, FPGA-based video processing including up/down/cross-conversion, de-interlacing, color space conversion and more
- Embedded audio support plus separate line-level analog input and output connections
- USB 3.0 interface
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems and popular OS-native APIs
- Free USB Capture Utility software provides advanced control of capture settings and access to detailed status information
- SDK for custom third-party development