Evertz’ MMA-10G is a network-based AV distribution solution constructed using Evertz’ award winning SDVN (Software Defined Video Network) architecture. MMA-10G utilizes a highly reliable 10GE infrastructure for routing video and audio and offers unprecedented scalability and reliability.
The MMA10G-IPX series is available in four sizes: 16, 32, 64, and 128 port models. The MMA10G-IPX offers unmatched switch fabric bandwidth with up to 2.4Tb/s data throughput.
The MMA10G-IPX 10GE switch fabric has been developed for high bandwidth, low latency AV routing with deterministic control, essential for routing high resolution video and audio.
The MMA10G-IPX provides secure, worry-free networking with configurable access via MAGNUM. Only authorized devices and traffic are permitted on the network using MAGNUM‘s access control. The MMA10G-IPX has been tailored to support video and audio transport traffic removing many network protocols, the MMA10G-IPX will not perpetuate unwanted network traffic without consent from the MAGNUM controller.
- Purpose-built high-bandwidth 10GE switch fabric
- Range of port options from 16 up to 128 in compact form factor
- Hot swappable component for easy maintenance without re-cabling
- Line rate bi-direction 10Gbs on every port per port at same time
- Secure integrated control via MAGNUM-AV
- NIAP listed and Common Criteria certified models available