Powerful, compact WXGA laser projector with 6,000 lumens plus lens shift.
The compact, affordable PowerLite L610W laser projector delivers powerful performance for education and business applications. Get bright, vivid images with 6,000 lumens color/white brightness. This robust projector also offers WXGA resolution for widescreen images. Featuring breakthrough laser technology, it delivers a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours. And, it offers virtually maintenance-free operation with no lamps. Plus, it features a Dynamic contrast ratio of up to 2,500,000:1. It also includes manual lens shift, enterprise-level wireless security support (module sold separately), and advanced installation features.
- Bright, vivid color: 6,000 lumens color/white brightness.
- Colorful, widescreen images up to 500": WXGA resolution (1280 x 800)
- Breakthrough laser technology: features a laser light source of up to 20,000 hours; plus, Instant ON/OFF
- Virtually maintenance-free operation: no lamps
- Extraordinary sharpness and detail: up to 2,500,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio
- Flexible installation: up to +/-50 percent vertical and +/-20 percent horizontal manual lens shift
- Optional wireless networking with enterprise-level security — plus wireless content sharing with Epson iProjection™; wireless module sold separately
- Advanced installation features — 360-degree flexibility and geometric correction tools such as horizontal and vertical keystone, arc correction, Quick Corner® and more
- Robust connectivity — supports HDBaseT™, 2x HDMI®, VGA, RJ-45, stereo mini and control management tools
- Constant Brightness Mode — fine-tune the brightness setting to help maximize run time