The Crestron Pyng® Control Hub (PYNG-HUB) communicates with the Crestron Pyng App (CRESTRON-PYNG) via an internet connection to enable control and monitoring of AV, lights, shades, thermostats, security systems, door locks, occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, and other equipment. It also enables control of the equipment using Crestron® touch screens and keypads.
Built-in infiNET EX®, Cresnet®, and Ethernet provide both wireless and wired connectivity to support a wide range of Crestron devices. A variety of third-party devices and services can also connect to the control hub via Ethernet and the Internet, or via RS-232 using the optional COM Port Expander (PYNG-CONNECT-COM).
System setup and configuration is accomplished by a Crestron authorized installer using the Crestron Pyng App. Configuration settings are stored onboard the control hub and backed up in the cloud to ensure reliable operation and easy serviceability. Simplified internet access is enabled using the myCrestron Dynamic DNS Service.
- Communicates with the Crestron Pyng® App via an internet connection
- Interfaces with wireless and wired lighting controls, motorized shades, thermostats, security systems, door locks, occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, AV, and other equipment
- Built-in infiNET EX® wireless network gateway
- Cresnet® master port for wired devices
- High-Speed LAN port for Ethernet devices and internet connection
- Optional COM port expander adds an RS-232 interface for third-party devices
- Stores system configuration settings onboard
- Cloud backup for reliability and serviceability
- Memory card slot for event logging (Micro SD card not included)
- Crestron “IFE” Integrator Friendly Enclosure
- Surface or DIN rail mountable using bracket provided
- Available rack mount and pole mount options
- PoE, Cresnet, or line powered
- External 100-240 VAC universal power pack included