Provides a convenient pre-assembled lighting control cabinet for a Crestron® Zum™ commercial lighting system.
The Crestron® GLNET-ZUM is a pre-assembled lighting control cabinet for use with a Crestron Zum™ lighting system. It contains a Zum Floor Hub (ZUM-FLOOR-HUB) and 5-Port PoE Switch (CEN-SW-POE-5), each mounted in a wall mount enclosure (DIN-EN-3X18). It provides a convenient solution for commercial lighting applications that are running entirely on the Zum platform.
This control cabinet makes available all the functionality of the Zum Floor Hub, including centralized management and time clock for a Zum commercial lighting system. It provides support for up to 200 individual rooms equipped with Zum lighting systems, with a web-based user interface for easy configuration, control, monitoring, and scheduling. The time clock feature enables automation of room lighting and sensing behavior.
The GLNET-ZUM also enables integration with non-Zum Crestron lighting systems, control systems, touch screens, shading, and HVAC. The included PoE switch provides connectivity and PoE support for up to four Ethernet devices.
For additional details and specifications, refer to the individual spec sheets for each component.
- Pre-assembled lighting cabinet for Crestron® Zum™ lighting control
- Suitable for commercial applications running entirely on the Zum platform
- Contains a Zum Floor Hub and 5-Port PoE Switch
- Enables centralized management and time clock for up to 200 individual rooms
- Enables integration with non-Zum Crestron systems and devices