The DM-RMC-4K-100-C-1G provides a simple, cost-effective interface solution for a single display device as part of a complete Crestron® DigitalMedia™ system. It functions as a DM 8G+® receiver and control interface, providing a single HDMI® output along with RS-232 and IR control ports.In addition to DM 8G+, it is also compatible with HDBaseT®, allowing it to be connected directly to an HDBaseT certified source.
Its 1-gang mountable design allows the DM-RMC-4K-100-C-1G to be flush mounted behind a flat panel display or above a ceiling mounted projector. It can also be mounted beneath a table or attached to a suitable flat surface using the mounting bracket provided. It connects to the head end or source location using a single CAT type twisted pair cable. Standard gang-box mounting (3-1/2” deep) allows for installation adjacent to an Ethernet jack (Crestron MP-WP183 or equivalent) for a total connectivity solution.
4K Ultra HD
Crestron DigitalMedia continues to advance the standard for digital AV signal distribution, delivering the world’s first end-to-end 4K system solution. The DM-RMC-4K-100-C-1G features the latest DM 8G+ technology, providing support for the transport of 4K and Ultra HD video signals. Support for 4K video also ensures support for the latest generation of computers and monitors with native resolutions beyond 1080p and WUXGA.
As the leader in HDMI and control system technologies, Crestron developed DigitalMedia (DM®) to deliver the first complete HD AV distribution system to take HDMI to a higher level. DigitalMedia allows virtually any mix of HDMI and other AV sources to be distributed throughout a home, office, school, or virtually any other facility. The latest generation of DM is called DigitalMedia 8G™ (DM 8G®). Engineered for ultra high-bandwidth and ultimate scalability, DM 8G provides a true one-wire lossless transport for moving high-definition video, audio, and control signals over a choice of twisted-pair or fiber optic cable.
DM 8G over twisted-pair copper wire is called DigitalMedia 8G+ (DM 8G+). DM 8G+ handles uncompressed Full HD 1080p, Ultra HD, 2K, and 4K video signals with support for 3D, Deep Color, HDCP 2.2.
- Cost-effective DigitalMedia 8G+® receiver and display controller
- Connects to a DM® switcher or transmitterover a single CAT type twisted pair cable
- HDBaseT® Certified - Enables direct connection to other HDBaseT certified equipment
- Provides one HDMI® or DVI display output
- Handles video resolutions up to 4K and Ultra HD
- Handles 3D video and Deep Color
- Handles Dolby® TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®,DTS-HD®, and uncompressed 7.1 linear PCM audio
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for all resolutions up to UHD and 4K using DM Ultra cable
- Supports cable lengths up to 330 ft (100 m) for 1080p, WUXGA, and 2K using DM 8G® cable or CAT5e
- Supports cable lengths up to 230 ft (70 m) for UHD and 4K using DM 8G cable, or 165 ft (50 m) using CAT5e
- Enables device control via CEC, IR, and RS-232
- Powered via the DM connection or local power pack (included)
- 1-gang wall box mount design (3-1/2” deep)
- Surface mount bracket included
- Available in white or black finish