An elegant Crestron® shading solution that features horizontal fabric vanes floating between two layers of sheer, knitted fabric. Wide selection of light filtering and room darkening fabrics. Digital QMT® motorized operation achieves silent operation, with the choice of Cresnet® wired or infiNET EX® wireless communications for control system integration. Manual option also available.
Crestron® Horizontal Sheers (CS-SHADE-ROLLER-HSHEER) add beauty, convenience, and comfort to any interior space. Featuring horizontal fabric vanes that float between two layers of sheer, knitted fabric, horizontal sheers offer an elegant and attractive window shading solution for controlling natural lighting and providing privacy.
The fabric can be raised for an unobstructed view or lowered to soften the view, and when fully lowered, the vanes can be tilted and closed to filter the amount of daylight and conceal the view. The vanes are available in a selection of decorative fabrics with a choice of light filtering (translucent) or room darkening (opaque) options. Crestron horizontal sheers can be custom specified and ordered to fit windows up to 8 feet wide by 8 feet tall (244 x 244 cm).
Manual or Motorized Operation
As part of a complete Crestron automation system, Crestron horizontal sheers can be motorized and controlled using a choice of keypads, touch screens, handheld remotes, and mobile devices. Motorized operation enables sophisticated automation as part of a complete Crestron lighting control system, with the ability to set and recall lighting and shading scenes at the press of a button or according to a schedule. Patented Digital QMT® shade motors (CSM-QMTDC-163-1 series) provide silent and robust operation with precise positioning.
Control system integration is provided through a choice of Cresnet® (wired) or infiNET EX® (wireless) options. 24 Volt DC power is provided by a local outlet-mounted power supply (CSA-PWS40) or centralized intelligent 10-motor power supply (CSA-PWS10S-HUB-ENET). For lower cost, non-motorized applications, a manually-operated option with beaded pull chain is available.
Easy, Versatile Installation
Included hardware supports mounting within the window jamb (inside mount) or to the window casing, wall, or ceiling surface (outside mount).
- An elegant shading solution for windows up to 8 x 8 feet (244 x 244 cm)
- Horizontal fabric vanes floating between two layers of sheer, knitted fabric
- Raises and lowers to any position, tilts for privacy and daylight reduction
- Vane fabrics available in 36 decorative colors and patterns
- Choice of 25 light filtering and 11 room darkening options
- Large 2.5 inch (64 mm) vanes provide
- 1.25 inch (32 mm) view-through when tilted open
- Choice of manual or motorized operation
- Patented Digital QMT® shade motors provide silent operation and precise positioning
- Wired or wireless control system integration via Cresnet® or infiNET EX®
- Wide selection of keypad, touch screen, handheld remote, and mobile app control options
- Allows full automation as part of a complete Crestron® control system
- Universal mounting brackets allow inside mount within a window jamb or outside mount to the window casing, wall, or ceiling surface
- Includes decorative curved front fascia with matching fabric insert
- Available top/back cover and recessed pocket mounting options
- All concealment options feature snap-fit extruded aluminum construction available in five colors
- Field configurable for left or right side motor or beaded pull chain
- Quick and easy installation
- Simple, precise adjustments
- Dependable, long-life operation