Comprehensive's HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender TX/RX Kit (up to 70M) with HDMI, VGA and Audio is a complete solution for extending audio/video signals from a Blu-ray™ player and a laptop to the HDMI input of a projector.
This kit includes 1 wall plate and 1 receiver and extends HDMI, VGA and Stereo Audio signals up to 230 feet with a 1080p resolution over a single Cat5/Cat5e/Cat6 unshielded twisted pair network patch cable via HDBaseT™ technology. Connection to the wall box is easy using the 90° cable connectors. Auto switching displays the last connected device, use the front button for manual switching, or Serial RS232 switching option from a control device. Supports any OS and requires no driver set up. Bi-directional power allows easy connection to either the wall plate end, or receiver end. HDCP and EDID are supported via HDBaseT™. This HDBaseT™ Wall Plate Extender TX/RX Kit comes with our hassle-free 2-year warranty.
Since 1974, Comprehensive connectivity solutions have been trusted by Pro AV and I.T. systems integrators because of their legendary reliability, performance and value. That's why Comprehensive products can be found worldwide in boardrooms, classrooms, data centers, schools, government installations, stadiums, broadcast studios, stages and other mission critical applications.
- Transmit HDMI / VGA with analog audio signal up to 70 meters
- Uses HDBaseT™ technology
- Bi-directional power from either TX or RX
- Includes: 1 Transmitter Wall Plate and 1 Receiver
- Connects easily in wall box
- Auto EQ adjustment for optimal signal clarity
- Screen Shift Mode provides easy image adjustment
- Use Resolution Alternation Mode when catching multiple similar video timing
- Input source sequence selectable via Auto, Manual, and Serial RS232
- Auto-sensing function; automatically select the last video source
- Support resolutions up to UHD (3840 x 2160) and Full HD (1920 x 1080)
- HDCP compliant, 3D-video and Blu-ray ready over single CATx cable
- Plug-and-Play. No drivers or software installation required